Promoter: Jon Taylor, Guernsey Cheshire Home, Shorncliffe, Rohais, St Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 1FB.
1. This prize draw is open to residents of the Bailiwick of Guernsey only and aged 16 years ad older.
2. The Guernsey Cheshire Home Dream Holiday Draw (DHD) operates as a subscription-based Lottery in accordance with the States of Guernsey gambling act 2005. Permit number 11, 2017.
3. Details of how to enter form part of the terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the competitor agrees to abide by these rules. The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence will be entered into. If a dispute is made by the entrant towards the holiday provider (Channel Islands Executive Travel Ltd T/A TravelSolutions) an independent auditor will be appointed.
4. Entries must be submitted via guernseycheshirehome.org or by standing order form distributed through participating outlets in Guernsey. Once submitted, entries cannot be amended in any way. An email will be sent to confirm your entry.
5. Illegible, incomplete, defaced or corrupt entries or entries sent through agencies and third parties will not be accepted. No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of dispatch will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The winner will be drawn at random from all entries received by the closing date. The winner’s name will be announced as part of the draw unless otherwise notified by the entry in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. All standing order monies must be received at least ten calendar days prior to the monthly draw which takes place live on Island FM on the last Friday of each calendar month.
7. The winner will be contacted on the day of the draw by the Promoter by telephone or email or within seven days of the closing date of the prize draw. Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
8. The prize as described is available on the date of publication. Should the prize become unavailable, a substitute of equal value will be provided.
9. One winning entrant will win a holiday through TravelSolutions (Channel Islands Executive Travel Ltd T/A TravelSolutions – Offices situated in Guernsey, Jersey Hayes(Kent) and Bristol) group limited to the value of £6,000 and this must be booked within six months of the winning draw date. Should the winning entrant wish to purchase a holiday of value greater than £6,000 this is permissible BUT it will be their responsibility to make payment for the difference.
10. The prize is subject to availability, non transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
11. The winner may be required to participate in reasonable publicity on behalf of the Guernsey Cheshire Home and Island FM.
12. Entrants’ data will be used for the purpose of administration of this prize draw and in accordance with the permissions granted or withheld at the point of entry.
13. Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter. Accordingly the Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
14. These Terms and Conditions are to be interpreted in accordance with Guernsey law and any dispute arising out of these Terms or their subject matter is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Guernsey Courts.
15. The Dream Holiday Draw will continue until such a time that the level of entries falls below 1,000 a month. The promoter reverves the right to cancel the draw. It is the responsibility of the entry to cease their standing order on notification of the Draw being cancelled. The entrant will be notified by email of any changes to the draw.